
Things I did today.
1. Stopped in at the Romance was Born pop up shop in Paddington. 50% off. Everything. Go there now! I left with an inexpensive print clutch. Indulges my love for both the label and Del Kathryn Barton. Its 50% off until the 31st when it pops back down again. I urge you to go. And buy the floral print shorts with the bobble trim! So sexy. (Although they made me look five. Fuck)
2. Took my black and white film to be developed at Just Shoot, the lomography shop in Paddington. Drooled over various Diana accessories I cannot afford.
3. Whilst I was there I had a peek at Pattie Boyd's exhibition in the adjoining gallery (Blender Gallery). Been meaning to check it out forever and so glad I did. If you're into photography or music, this is a must, must, must.
4. Ran into a friend and conversed over my favourite summer drink at Starbucks. Tall shaken green tea with lemonade and no syrup. Delicious. I used to depise Starbucks due to the amount of words it takes to order and its overt 'Americaness.' But shit, they make really good cold drinks and it reminds me of Japan. Ice cafe au lait over Shibuya crossing? Or Ice caramel macchiato in Harajuku? I'm a cafe au lait person myself. As I've mentioned.
5. Made egg and nori rolls for lunch. They looked as if they were rolled by an infant. Tasted pretty nice. I used this recipe.
6. Struggled to survive in the heat.
7. Made basic pesto with almonds. - bunch of basil finely chopped, handful of slivered almonds, crushed, 1 garlic clove, crushed, half a cup of grated parmesan, oil, salt. Mix together, etc.
diana photo from the lomo blog

No comments:
Post a Comment