Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nozomi Ishiguro.










Nozomi Ishiguro. What a weapon. I'm actually really dissapointed I only discovered this collection on my last day in Japan. If you're heading over there anytime soon I suggest you check this shit out. Its in the Shibuyaku department store thing - I thiiiiink thats what its called - right next to Topshop and a See by Chole store in Harajuku. Oh the temptations. I mean, It goes without saying, I am too poor to afford anything from this collection, but if i wasn't mobbed by a group of Japanese schoolgirls whilst taking these pictures, I'd show you the garments I'm going to try and re-create. Not stealing, lets call it a homage - or borrowing from the Tarantino school of thought. Yeah? Basically, it involved floral thermal shirts, some paint and some stencils. Some YSL and Chanel stencils. Hard to explain perhaps, but I'll give it a go and post the results. I just adore this kind of Haute Couture, its in the same vein as Romance was Born, which is totally what the store reminded me of. More photos later. For now, Go here: web.me.com/nozomiishigu

No comments:

Post a Comment